Saturday, March 14, 2015

Christmas 2014

I'm so close to being all caught up blogging! I couldn't leave out pictures from December 2014 though...
 
Reed's church Christmas play. Notice who played the part of the trouble making camel sitting in the floor.

Our yearly family Santa photo. Reed still won't take one alone!
 
We also took a trip to Pigeon Forge in the camper right before Christmas...


 
 
We also had an ugly sweater party. Check out our awesome outfits! I made my skirt and Lance's shirt!

Reed left some milk and cookies for Santa...

got lots of presents from Santa...

and had lots of fun with family!
 
Santa also brought Reed a new room!

I removed some drawers from an old dresser, chest of drawers, and night stand and painted them with chalk paint.

He got a "new" bunk bed...

and new Farm/Ranch themed decorations. He loved it!


2 comments:

  1. Great Christmas pics Steph! I LOVE Reed's room! You did such a good job with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I <3 that mini rocking chair!! ~Angela
    PS: Heard y'all are expecting! I see that's on another post, but YAY!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete